Checking In!

Phew! It's been almost a month since my pre-holiday post and life has not slowed down. I've given in to the fact that I will probably not be working on any manuscript until after my wedding.

I've been reading lots, though and still writing for UrbanGirlReader.com (fabulous site if you haven't checked it out yet).  You can't be a successful writer if you're not an avid reader, so I still consider this part of my 'craft'. Hopefully post wedding I can put some new skills that I've learned from other authors to use.

In the meanwhile, here's some of the books that I've been reading or that are queued on my 'To Be Read' list (in no particular order):

Jeaniene Frost Halfway to the Grave
Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave
Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End
Mindy Klasky Magic and the Modern Girl
Roxanne Rhoads Hex and the Single Witch
Mindy Klasky How Not to Make a Wish
Sofie Kelly Copycat Killing: A Magical Cats Mystery
Heather Blake It Takes a Witch: A Wishcraft Mystery
Heather Blake A Witch Before Dying
Melissa Bourbon A Fitting End: A Magical Dressmaking Mystery
Melissa Bourbon Pleating for Mercy
Juliet Blackwell  Dead Bolt
Rose Pressey No Shoes, No Shirt, No Spells
Juliet Blackwell Hexes and Hemlines
Juliet Blackwell A Cast-Off Coven

....to name a few. ;)

What about you? What on your 2013 reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment