Procrastination


The Two Worlds is almost live! It'll hit an Amazon shelf near you on Nov. 23!
Now that I'm 99.9% done with this book, I find myself thinking about writing another one. But, I'm having a hard time getting motivated. I already have two chapters written for a paranormal romance book that I'm interested in finishing.  It's such hard work!
I think I'll start working on a book after we move to our new apartment December 1st. So, I'll start getting down and dirty December 3rd.
(Gulps)
Part of my hesitation is being unsure whether the road for the next book will be as rough as The Two Worlds. I had to learn as I went, and it sucked. Sorry other newbie writers, no sugar coating here! I tore my hair out trying to get that story out and had to grow up along the way a bit.
Now that I know how to outline, edit, and submit for beta reading, I feel slightly more confident. But the act of writing still terrifies me a little bit.
I think my best bet will be to just not think about it too much and just do it. Que sera, sera, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment